Labels

Monday, March 12, 2012

Throwing my cell phone in the lake

When my wife and I moved to Kenya we got our first cell phone, and we loved it.  What a great thing to be able to talk to people from home.  Today we have two cell phones.  As I am writing this blog I shut my cell phone off and was going to try to turn it back on.  My cell phone reminds me of my car, and my computer.  One day I love them, and the next day I want to throw them in the lake.  Why?  Because I get frustrated with these pieces of technology messing with me.  So I want to mess with them.  And I thought people who treated dogs like humans are bad.  I am treating a cell phone like it is a human, but a human I want to throw in the lake nonetheless.  You may be saying that this is a crazy Christian family idea.  Yes, and I even a bad one.  I agree, and I have many more where that came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment