Labels

Saturday, March 10, 2012

The 3 Qualifications of a Girlfriend

The Christian family usually starts before kids, and in college both my brother and I came up with 3 qualifications for a girlfriend.  Yes, there were only 3 qualifications, but they are not easily met.  Before I tell you what the 3 qualifications are you need to know that they are in a specific order.  A girl must meet the first qualification before going to the second and so on.  Also, the qualification get harder as you move down the list.  The first qualification is the easiest to meet, while the third qualification is the most difficult and rare to meet.  Here they are, the three qualifications for a girlfriend (I guess they could be qualification for a boyfriend too, but you are free to use or adapt these how you want - that is why I am writing it).
1.  She must be physically attractive to me.
2.  She must love Jesus solely with her whole self (Please do not overlook this as if she is a Christian or not - it is a rare girl who meets this qualification).
3.  She must like me (Many of you who read this will not get this one, I pray that one day you understand it).
My brother and I both now are married to our girlfriends who met these qualifications with flying colors.  A friend of mine in college said that you will be running to Jesus, focused on him, and then someone will pass you, and it will be her.  She passed me, and I have not been able to get my mind off of her since, and she is my wife, and my baby momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment