Labels

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

To whom shall we go?

Puddleglum is one of my favorite Narnia characters.  When the witch says Narnia is all a dream he responds by saying the dream world licks the real world hollow, and even if Narnia is not real he will still live like a Narnian. Jesus Christ is my only option, and like Peter when faced with a hard teaching, I say, to whom shall we go?  When you have no other possible option, you realize that Christ is literally the only option.  As you search through the universe and yourself for a better option, let me know if you find one.  Not only have I not found a better option than Christ, I have not even found another option at all.  When Christ is your only option, then He is all you have, and when he is all you have, you are satisfied in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment