Labels

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tea(Coke Zero) Party

My daughter had an idea of having a tea party.  My wife doesn't really like tea so she said, "Can we have Coke Zero?"  So we are having Coke Zero, brownies, cheese on crackers, etc.  Also we had to sign our name in a book saying we were coming.  We also have to dress up to come to the tea party.  And here are my daughter's comments regarding the tea party:  "I asked my mom if we should, um, have my tea party set.  She said no we should not.  Because mine were too little.  And they were only one sip.  Mom got us our own big cups.  That's all I can think of.  I like that, I like what you typed.  That's funny."  Anything else you want to say or explain about the tea party?  "Write NO and then write Nah.  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h aha hahahahhahahah.  Write that again and again and again and again and again . . . .. "

No comments:

Post a Comment