Labels

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pouring "hoochi-fa" style

I pour milk very rarely for my kids.  When I do I like to give them options of how I will pour it.  Oh, you think that there is only one way to pour something - no, there are many ways.  If you go to the Moroccan restaurant in Denver like we did you will realize that pouring a drink can be like going to a circus, as the lady pouring our drinks set the glass on her horizontal forearm while pouring with the other hand and then grabbing the glass with  the hand whose arm was holding the cup.  I may never pour it that way but I pour it the "hoochi-fa" way sometimes.  The kids like the name as much as the style.  I pour the milk and then lower the glass so that the milk creates a long stream from jug to glass.  It makes eating and drinking milk fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment