Labels

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Danny Macaskill



My wife’s cousin shared a link on facebook about someone who was one with his bike.  Since opening up that you tube video, “Danny Macaskill April 2009” I have since watched it about 100 times.  What I say to people when I share this video with them is that they will want to immediately watch it again.  It is not just a guy doing tricks on his bike.  In fact there may be people out there more talented than Danny Macaskill (I doubt very many).  The genius of this video is that whoever put it together made it match up to the song so beautifully, so perfectly.  This video is kid friendly, and he even wears a helmet.  Though you may not want your kids to try the tricks that he does on his bike, it is good for children to see something of high quality.  This is why I want my kids to watch LeBron James take it to the hole, read Leo Tolstoy, listen to Beethoven, and rock out to Sweet child of mine.  Watching this video is watching something of a very high quality, and watching it may inspire you and/or your children to do something of high quality.  The Song is Funeral by Band of Horses.  I vote this best music video of this millennium.


No comments:

Post a Comment