Labels

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Jesus Resume


Many of you out there are tweaking or tweeting your resume, but I think we may want to write out a resume for Jesus to show us how badly we need him.  I have included the resume I wrote for Jesus.  I take the blame for all errors and give Jesus Christ the credit for all the truth.

Jesus of Nazareth, DDD




Objective
The Doctor of Doctors in Divinity (quite a bit different than the degrees you all get since I have always had it, and no one can take it from me)  to give you all my very self which you must have if you want life – because I am life.  I offer you all a father-child relationship with my own Father.  We want to give you the Holy Spirit so that your life can be what it was meant to be.  Being in God’s family means loving the others in his family also and especially.
Excel in what you need, which is someone who will pour out enough love you’re your life to wash away all the bad stuff.  I am also good at miracles, like healing the blind and raising the dead and multiplying food  thousands of times over.  But all that is really just to point out that I am who I am, which is the Son of God come to give you all life.  Backed by solid credentials (DDD) from my Father and equal strengths in creating things by speaking them, killing death and erasing wrongs with my blood.

Work Experience

Messiah


BC/ADish - Eternity              Jerusalem, Judea, and beyond

Born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontios Pilate, crucified, died, and was buried, descended into hell, and the third day I rose from the dead.  I asended into heaven and sit at the right hand of God the Father Almighty.  From there will I judge the living and the dead.  I made it possible for all who believe in me, who truly trust me, to have eternal life with my Father and I forever and ever.

Eternal Son of God

Before time - Eternity           Everywhere and then some

Eternally begotten Son of God, through me all things were created.  If it exists I created it.  I not only created all things, but all things hold together in me.  I have a unified relationship with my Father – I and my Father are one.

Education

I am not a recipient of education besides what I receive from my Father, but I have educated many people both in my role as Eternal Son of God and as Messiah.  The main subject matters would be theology, philosophy, biology, accounting, and other areas that you all have not figured out yet.

My Father’s College                Heaven
Doctor of Doctors in Divinity

Skills
What I can Save you all fromSkill Level
SinYou all’s only option
DeathYou all’s only option
YourselvesYou all’s only option
Satan, Demons, StongholdsYou all’s only option
   All Spiritual Evil Forces
You all’s only option

Why the Resume?       To help you all realize that you need not only the skills that I have, but that you need me, and to help you all realize that I am the only one for the job of saving your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment