Labels

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Christian Music #9 Urban Light Community Church

The best CD I have ever listened to, and I have listened to a lot of CDs, is Urban Light Community Church's CD, To God and To Each Other.

Am I biased?  Absolutely!  I have found that there is nothing like having a connection to the music, to know the people who are singing it.  That's why I liked Garth Brooks so much, he made me feel like the music meant something and that he was very personable.  From my friend who met Garth Brooks I hear that he is very personable, wanted to know more about my friend that talk about himself.

My wife is one of the soloists on the album.  Am I biased?  Yes!

There is nothing like your own church's music.  I hope you feel the same way.

Listen to my friend Destiny sing and tell me I am not blessed to be a part of Urban Light Community Church!


No comments:

Post a Comment