Labels

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Personality Tests

I have a lot of ideas.  I was going to make up a new personality test, a pop personality test, that decides if you are a mt. dew or a dr. pepper or a stoney tangaweezi/.  With all of the facebook personality tests going around facebook, including lord of the rings (dang I am not aragorn).  So my idea is this - you make up a new personality test.  Just make up like 40 questions, or even 20 and then sort it out.  You say, what kind of personality test.  Here are some you could make up:
1.  Which country were you meant to live in?
2.  Which planet are you?
3.  Which type of font are you?
4.  Which sense is your favorite?
5.  Which country song are you?
If you make one up, send it to me so that I can take it.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that you weren't Aragorn, but I definitely think you need to let us know where you found that test so Steve can take it. I'll talk to him about making a personality test - he would probably enjoy that :) we miss you guys like crazy and would love to skype this week if you have time.

    ReplyDelete