Labels

Monday, July 6, 2015

Christian Music #2 Rich Mullins

Continuing my ten posts on Christian Music, I was influenced early in my Christian life with Rich Mullins, a man from Richmond, IN near where I live.  Although it is hard, I will list my top ten favorite Rich Mullins songs.

1.  Hard to get
this song was honest about struggles in death that I needed and still need.  Honesty in worship is so needed if we are to reflect our song book, the book of Psalms.

2.  My one thing


3.  Land of my Sojourn



4.  Sometimes by step

I sand this while climbing Mt. Kenya.


5.  We are not as strong as we think we are.


6.  Creed

this is the apostles creed.  so good.

7.  Hold Me Jesus (Sorry this should have been #2 or 3)


8.  Ready for the storm
(my brother, Josh Hawkins and I think Lori Beadie sand this in Gerig Hall at TU)


9.  Peace

10.  While the nations rage


No comments:

Post a Comment